- Arsha Bodha Center is an ashram dedicated to the traditional teaching of Vedanta, Sanskrit, Bhagavad Gita, meditation, Vedic chanting, and related spiritual practices.
- The ashram was founded in 2000 by Swami Tadatmananda, a disciple of Pujya Swami Dayananda Saraswati (founder of Arsha Vidya Gurukulam in Saylorsburg PA).
- Arsha Bodha Center was established to give residents of Central New Jersey ready access to the wisdom (bodha) of the sages of ancient India (arsha).
- Every week, a variety of classes and programs are conducted which are free of charge and open to all. The ashram is a nonprofit organization, supported by tax-deductible donations.
- The ashram’s facilities include a beautiful lecture hall and temple in an easily accessible location surrounded by several thousand acres of forested state lands.